General Recycle for Norfolk Terms & Conditions
By accepting the terms and conditions you consent (to the councils that form Recycle for Norfolk) to contact you with information about relevant waste and recycling services and campaigns.
We will not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission or the Council is legally obliged to do so or it is for the prevention or detection of crime or fraud. Your personal data will always be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The local authorities in the Norfolk Waste Partnership are: Breckland Council, Broadland District Council, Great Yarmouth Borough Council, Borough of King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, Norfolk County Council, North Norfolk District Council, Norwich City Council, South Norfolk Council.
Plan Eat Save Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for all Plan Eat Save competitions run on social media pages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- The competition is being run by Norfolk County Council.
- The competition is open to Norfolk residents over the age of 18 except for employees of Norfolk County Council, and any agents or companies associated with the promotion.
- One entry per person only during promotions.
- Internet access is required to enter competitions.
- Winners must provide a name and Norfolk address details.
- The winner only will be notified.
- Winning participants must claim their prize by the date given in correspondence, or they will forfeit their prize. In this scenario, an alternative winner will be selected.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prize and if the prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The promoter reserves the right to release the name of winning entrants in any competitions or promotions run on these platforms.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prizes.
- The prize should be claimed within 28 days of notification of the winning entry.
- The prize has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative products.
- Additional T&Cs may apply to specific competitions.
Digital Fridge Thermometer Facebook, Instagram and Twitter competition:
- Competition closes on 31st July 2018. Signups after this date will not be entered into the competition.
- There is one prize of a digital fridge thermometer for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook entrants.
- Entrants on Facebook must like the post and pledge to check their fridge, entrants on Twitter must follow @planeatsave, retweet and pledge, entrants on Instagram must follow @planeatsave and pledge.
- General terms and conditions apply please see above.
WIN A COMPOST BIN
Terms and conditions for the Win a Compost Bin Prize Draw on Twitter and Facebook:
The competition is being run by Recycle for Norfolk.
The competition is open to Norfolk, UK residents over 18 years of age. Prizes will only be delivered to a Norfolk address.
Entry to the Prize Draw is by completion of the following:
- Like the post
- The Prize Draw will close on 10 July 2018.
Only 1 entry per account.
Winners will be selected at random. The winners will be notified via Direct Message by Tuesday 31th July 2018. All prizes should be claimed within 28 days of notification of the winning entry. Winners agree to their twitter/facebook handles being posted on the @recycle4norfolk Twitter & Facebook pages.
There will be 1 prize of either a 220 litre or 330 litre compost bin, the competition winner can choose which size they prefer.
The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative products, draw decisions are final.