COVID-19 (Coronavirus) advice at Recycling Centres
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, new guidelines are being temporarily introduced at Recycling Centres.
Staff are working hard to keep you protected with regular cleaning schedules in place and as part of this have introduced new safe practices for you to follow when on site which include:
- Ideally wear gloves when visiting the recycling centre
- Please unload your own car and place materials into the appropriate bins
- Should you need assistance with unloading, please ask staff who may advise you to place the items onto the ground at the back of your car. Staff can then move the materials into the bins.
- Only Card Payments will be taken – Please pay by contactless card payment wherever possible
- Do not enter the site office buildings
- You will not be asked to sign your receipt – Please give your name so staff can write this on for you
- Please keep a clear distance between you and any other people on site
- No toilet facilities are available to the public
In order to limit the amount of contact between staff and customers we will look to only take card or contactless payments for:
- DIY Waste
- Trade Waste
- Compost Bins
We thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.