Reasons to Recycle
1. Ask for your wedding invitations to be made from recycled and recyclable paper
2. You could try swapping the plastic confetti with beautiful dried flower petals
3. Try to avoid disposables and instead swap plastic for porcelain tableware and glass bottles
4. Place extra bins, give your guests the choice to recycle any glass, aluminium, paper and cardboard
5. Choose seasonal flowers from your local flower market, think about donating them to your local care home after your special day
6. Make your wedding bar plastic and straw free!
7. Try to get locally sourced food and encourage your guests to take any leftovers home (provide the containers) or look for organisations who save food
8. Get crafty and make your own decorations, avoiding balloons and lanterns!
9. Consider a vintage or second-hand wedding dress, that you could wear again and again
10. Reduce your carbon footprint by swapping your car for a carriage or using a mini-bus to get your guests to the venue