Event Date: 21/11/16
ReFashion Norwich is a FREE event highlighting sustainable fashion whilst having some fun along the way. We want to improve awareness on how to upcycle your unloved garments and give them a new lease of life.
The event will feature:
- Catwalk shows featuring vintage fashion & preloved bridal wear
- Urbanise your denim-wear with splash graffiti
- Prop-shop photobooth
- Second hand and vintage clothes sales
- Norwich Fashion Jam 2017 launch & charity shop style challenge
- FREE live upcycling workshops
- Style surgery advice
- Craft stands and demonstrations
ReFashion Norwich will take place at St Andrews Hall on 21 November at 4.30pm – 8.30pm.